:: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend ::

Hello! Myspace Comments

Mengapa Singgah Kalau Tak Masuk

Me, Myself and I

My photo
Summer is Annie @ Rosni ..i'm 28 years old.. Aku tak susah untuk didekati..kalau sape nak be fren dengan aku,just come to me when i'm in a good mood.. Aku hidup untuk family aku,4 my hubby,dan untuk orang-orang yang sayang aku... Aku nk puaskn hati sume org.. :: ...Aku nak jadi yang terbaik untuk semua orang...::

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

my extreme laziness

Today i think i want write in english+malay version..hahaha..

Lately, i had lots work to do and the same time had lots to blog about regarding matters for the past 2 weeks, but could not find the drive to do so. That, and the rather ridiculously slow Internet connection speed at the office, has caused this blog to stagnate once more...so, bengang la....

My little fucking boss yang macam sial tu always make me tension..macam2 yang dia minta mintak.kadang2 time kerja aku dah abis pun dia suh wat macam2...kalau aku kat umah, kejap2 call tanya tu, tanya ni..kalau aku stay back, kejap2 suh wat tu..kejap2 suh wat ni...adehhhh.....
(hellooo boss..aku keje office hour ,ok!! nak suh wat keje lebih2 bayar ar.....)

Well, I guess enough with all the stupid, fucking, damn, shit jobs..aku need to find a new job,new enviroment,new friends, new salary and of coz, new boss..glad to get a better boss..i need to change something..poeple said, change is better...
ok then, nothing to write.no words, no idea.if got idea pun i think not good to hear.haha..

** sorry , my crazy words today not suitable to young age..haha...my mood in not good today..sangat2 malas...ayat2 pun tak tentu hala..aku tahu sungguh keji sekali berkasar bahasa begini....

No comments:

Followers