:: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend ::

Hello! Myspace Comments

Mengapa Singgah Kalau Tak Masuk

Me, Myself and I

My photo
Summer is Annie @ Rosni ..i'm 28 years old.. Aku tak susah untuk didekati..kalau sape nak be fren dengan aku,just come to me when i'm in a good mood.. Aku hidup untuk family aku,4 my hubby,dan untuk orang-orang yang sayang aku... Aku nk puaskn hati sume org.. :: ...Aku nak jadi yang terbaik untuk semua orang...::

Sunday, June 15, 2008

HEROES



From creator/writer Tim Kring comes “Heroes,” an epic drama that chronicles the lives of ordinary people who discover they possess extraordinary abilities.

As a total eclipse casts its shadow across the globe, a genetics professor (Sendhil
Ramamurthy) in India is led by father’s disappearance to uncover a secret theory -- there are people with super powers living among us. A young dreamer (Milo Ventimiglia) tries to convince his politician brother (Adrian Pasdar) that he can fly.
A high school cheerleader (Hayden Panettiere) learns that she is totally indestructible. A Las Vegas stripper (Ali Larter), struggling to make ends meet to support her young son (Noah Gray- Cabey), discovers that her mirror image has a secret. A fugitive from justice (Leonard Roberts) continues to baffle authorities who twice have been unable to contain him. A gifted artist (Santiago Cabrera), whose drug addiction is destroying his life and relationship with his girlfriend (Tawny Cypress), can paint the future. A down-on- hisluck Los Angeles beat cop (Greg Grunberg) can hear people’s thoughts, which puts him on the trail of an elusive serial killer. In Japan, a young man (Masi Oka) develops a way to stop time through sheer will power. Their ultimate destiny is nothing less than saving the world…

No comments:

Followers