:: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend ::

Hello! Myspace Comments

Mengapa Singgah Kalau Tak Masuk

Me, Myself and I

My photo
Summer is Annie @ Rosni ..i'm 28 years old.. Aku tak susah untuk didekati..kalau sape nak be fren dengan aku,just come to me when i'm in a good mood.. Aku hidup untuk family aku,4 my hubby,dan untuk orang-orang yang sayang aku... Aku nk puaskn hati sume org.. :: ...Aku nak jadi yang terbaik untuk semua orang...::

Friday, December 26, 2008

Today of me!

Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)

The Bottom Line

Cut back on some excessive spending and get more aggressive in your savings plan.

In Detail

You may be on solid ground right now in terms of money, but it would not hurt you to conserve a little bit more. Cut back on some of your excessive spending and get more aggressive in your savings plan -- and if you don't have a savings plan, you might want to get on that today. Ditch your credit cards for a while -- they make it way too easy to spend way too much! You work too hard for every penny to let even one of them slip out of your fingers without a fight.

Hahahaha.....aku memang kena plan my expenses la...aku punya saving pun macam dah lame tak update..errr...kena check monthly statement la...


p.s : i hate bills... :-(

No comments:

Followers